Great Canadian Ultimate Game
On Saturday of the tournament, from 4-5pm, TUC participated in the ‘Great Canadian Ultimate Game’, the largest Ultimate game in the nation! Click here for details!
The score received at 4pm from Durham was 127-125 in favour of Boys and Girls Club. Our game took place on Field 1 and after an hour long back and forth battle, the final score at 5pm was 138-138! The final score for entire game was 253-251 in favour of Boys and Girls Club. TUC alone raised just over $400 for the charity event. The total figure raised from the charity event is still being calculated and once that is finalized, 60% of it will go to support the Boys and Girls Cub while the other 40% will support Right to Play. We are still selling commemorative GCUG discs to honour the event and support the donation. Discs are $15 each and can be bought at future TUC tournaments or at the TUC office. There are lots more GCUG photoscourtesy of Ed Kung, click to view them all!
2012 Great Canadian Ultimate Game
2011 Great Canadian Ultimate Game