2012 Summer Experience - TUC Team Registration
- 2012 Summer Experience - TUC Team Registration
Summer Experience will be back and better than ever this June! Summer Experience takes place June 9th & 10th at beautiful Sunnybrook Park. TUC hosts a 2-day co-ed tournament for club teams and individual members, as well as teams and individuals from other leagues who wish to participate.
Each team will be guaranteed a minimum of 5 games (3 on Sat, 2-3 on Sunday). You can enter a full team or sign up as an individual and we will place you on a hat team. Format is regular pull co-ed, 7-on-7 games to 15 points.
2012 Event Details
- Dates: Saturday June 9th & Sunday June 10th, 2012
- Times: 9AM - 5PM
- Location: Sunnybrook Park
- Format: 7-on-7 co-ed regular pull format, games to 15
- Level of Play: Recreational - Intermediate - High Intermediate
- Cost: $275 TUC Teams, $350 non-TUC teams, $25 individual members, $35 individual non-members
- Registration: Opening May 10th
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that the level of play will roughly be intermediate, but is completely dependent on who signs up - all are welcome! The purpose of the tournament is have fun and be social with other teams, while working on skills and plays within your own team. So if you end up playing against a much stronger or weaker team, you can use the opportunity to develop your team in certain areas.
Brought to you by
- Event Type
- Teams for Events
- Level of Play
- Registration Opens
- May 10, 2012 16:45
- Registration Closes
- Jun 7, 2012 15:15
- Registration Cap
- Not allowed