- All Divisions
- 1116 Leslie St.
- Driving Directions
- Follow the DVP and exit at Eglinton Ave. westbound. Proceed to Leslie St. and turn right (north). The park entrance is immediately on your left, 50m from Eglinton. Upon entering the park, follow the main road all the way to the end (stay right at the first fork). The road is quite long and winds through the park, past several parking lots & picnic areas, past the stables, up a hill and into the open.
- Parking Details
- For the field hockey fields, use the parking lot at the end of the road (hidden in the woods). For the cricket fields, use the parking lots on either side of the road at the top of the hill. For the rugby fields or greenspace, you can park in the lower lot (see the map for location) and climb the stairs, or fight for space with people headed to the cricket fields.
- Transit Directions
- Take the subway to Eglinton station and take any bus (i.e. 34+, 51, 54+, or 100) eastbound along Eglinton Ave. Get off at Leslie St. and cross the street to the park entrance. At the bottom of the hill, where the park road curves left (west) there is a path through the woods to the playing fields. If you cannot find this shortcut, display a disc conspicuously while walking along the road, in the hope that a fellow TUC member will stop and offer you a lift. It is a long, long hike.
- Biking Directions
- The Don Valley Bike Path can be accessed from many parts of downtown Toronto including the Martin Goodman Trail, Queen Street East, Riverdale Park, Pottery Road, Beechwood Drive, and Don Mills. Follow the bike path North to its end just after the interchange between Don Mills and the DVP, this will be immediately after passing underneath Don Mills. Follow the signage indicating Route 45 North, this will take you up a small hill, across a bridge over the train tracks (please dismount as per the sign's instructions), and back underneath Don Mills. Turn right and continue to follow Route 45 North under Overlea Blvd and through ET Seton Park. After you pass under Eglinton you will be in Sunnybrook Park.
- The pavilion that is on the north side of the field (adjacent to Cricket North) has public washrooms.
- Special Instructions
The field hockey fields are located at the very end of the park road. For the Fall, TUC's fields are grouped on the eastern-most area of the field hockey space, and they run in a north-south direction, same as tournaments not summer league.
The rugby fields can accommodate two narrow ultimate fields each.
There are three fields north of the road on the cricket pitch. Fields North 1 and North 2 should be set up on the west side of the cricket pitch strip and field North 3 on the east side of the strip.
Please do not set your belongings and do not sit/stand on the turf pitch in the middle of the cricket fields. The City of Toronto prefers (but not mandatory) that you do not wear cleats on the cricket fields. Cleats tear up the grass (grass is cut shorter for cricket) and if we tear up the fields, we potentially lose the right to play on them. Use proper discretion.
- Fields at this facility