- Downsview Park
- 65 Carl Hall Rd.
- Driving Directions
- From Keele and Sheppard, go east on Sheppard to the first entrance to Downsview Park (across from John Drury Cr). Enter the park, at the first stop sign, turn left (east) onto Carl Hall Rd. Proceed until you come to a set of railroad tracks. As soon as you cross over the tracks, turn right and proceed to the very south end of the buildings.
- Parking Details
- Parking is available at the south end of the buildings. Park near the entrance of the fields which is on the north west corner of the fencing.
- Transit Directions
- Take the subway to Downsview station and take the 101 Parc Downsview Park. Get off after the railway tracks and follow the driving directions. Alternatively (or when the 101 isn't running), board any bus westbound (106, 84+) at Downsview station. Get off at the park entrance a little before Keele (across from John Drury Cr). It's about a 10 minute walk from here to the field (follow driving directions).
- Permanent washrooms available inside the Hangar, and temporary porta-toilets have been setup by the fields.
- Special Instructions
Fields are to be setup in a north-south fashion, with the middle of the field as the dividing line between two TUC games (usual TUC field setup).
NO FOOD OR DRINK, NO PETS INSIDE THE FIELD AREA! Bicycles may be taken inside but should be walked in and placed behind the players benches against the fence. No bikes on fields!
All fields at this site are turf. Non-metal cleats are permitted on these fields.
- Private Instructions
- You must be logged in to see the private instructions for this site.
- Fields at this facility
Field Downsview Park East 1 Downsview Park East 2 Downsview Park Football 1 Downsview Park Football 2 Downsview Park West 1 Downsview Park West 2